GROUP MANAGERS, OWNERS & ASSISTANT MANAGERS –
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE IDENTIFIED CORRECTLY WITH COPYRIGHTS
AND LICENSE NUMBERS. THIS IS REQUIRED BY LAW.
BARBARA JENSEN ARTWORKS ARE NOW REGISTERED WITH THE US
COPYRIGHT OFFICE # 1-237249791
These terms apply to all graphic hobbyists being signature tag makers, stationary and web set makers, website designers and Facebook or other social network users. You are required to read, understand and abide by these terms when using the artwork of Barbara Jensen.
1. No tags made using a Barbara Jensen tube may exceed 72 dpi.
2. You MAY NOT share tubes or images in anyway be it via email, disk, file sharing sites, through groups or any other known methods of file sharing. This is illegal. No Barbara Jensen image, composition or product may be sold or bartered or used for profit or "break-even" endeavors in any way.
3. All tags made with Barbara Jensen tubes must have the url of Eroticartistgallery.com OR Barbarajensentubes.com, ©Barbara Jensen plus your Barbara Jensen License # clearly legible. You may place your own credits on your tag but you cannot place a © symbol next to your name or your own url. When using my images for webpages or tutorials you must have the © Barbara Jensen, the URL of www.eroticartistgallery.com or www.barbarajensentubes.com and your Barbara Jensen license #.
4. All illegal use of Barbara Jensen images must be reported to Barbara Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
All reports will remain anonymous.
5. You may use only the Barbara Jensen tubes that you own and have paid for. If you have been using Barbara Jensen images for which you currently do not have a license they may not be used. Please delete them from your files.
6. Barbara Jensen images or name may not be used in any commercial endeavor. To find out about commercially licensing artworks, please contact Barbara directly at Arteest111@aol.com
7. Barbara Jensen images may not be printed in any way, shape or form without a contract. Online use only. You may not use Barbara Jensen images to make any sort of product whatsoever to make a profit.
8. You may not add elements to the images such as wings, hats on their heads, clothing to their bodies or have them holding things in their hands like umbrellas or swords etc..... anything like this would be altering the artwork. You may not tube elements off of any of the artwork such as wings, tails or parts of the outfit as this would
also be considered altering the artwork.
9. You may not blend Barbara Jensen tubes with any other artists images with the exception of Jo Lynch found HERE. You MAY use the watercolors and Whimzicals (not the pinups) combined with Barbara Jensen art. When doing this the credits must read as follows:
Watercolor©Jo Lynch, jolynchtubes.com and your Jo license #. Also put Artwork©Barbara Jensen, Barbarajensentubes.com and your Barbara Jensen license #.
You may separate the credits on the tag to suit your design.
10. You may animate any part of the Barbara Jensen image as long as the image remains recognizable. You may add twinkles, blinking stars to the image or the clothing. You may make her eyes blink and YES....you can make the image "Breathe". You may also animate the arms, legs and hair as long as the art remains recognizable.
All photography allowed with Barbara Jensen art including stock and free use photography. You must follow the TOU of the photographer. If they require credit and/or their website URL it must appear on the tag.
When combining Barbara Jensen's art and photography that requires credit you must display copyright information like this:
Photo©photographers name or website address
If no credit is required then just make the tag as usual.
12. You may colorize Barbara Jensen's art if you know the proper way to do this. You may turn a color tube into a B&W.
You may change a B&W tube into a monotone color.
13. Brushes may be made from Barbara Jensen tubes for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Brushes must be treated as tubes which means no sharing and you must have a license and own the package that the tube came from. When making a tag using a brush you cannot use the brush alone.
The actual image that the brush was made from must also be included in the tag.
14. When using Bryce or Vue background renders that you have created yourself you may add Background Render © Your Name.
15. All tags using Barbara Jensen's artwork must have something written on them. A name,Welcome, Thank you, Hugs etc....no blank tags.
No blank headers but side border stats may be blank as long as credit & license # are applied.
16. Only accents are allowed that do not require © or credit. Examples are Outlaw by Design,Rainbow Coffi, Monti etc.... Accents that require credit and © are not allowed.
When using scrapkits that require credit you must put Scrapkit by TheirName.
No © or url for scrapkits are allowed.
17. Barbara will allow your group or website to have a Donation Button as long as a donation is NOT a requirement to join your group or to have access your website and as long as the website is not a commercial site or contains any paid membership options. You must contact me first and allow me access to your group or website.
E-Mail me here
18. No alphas can be made using Barbara Jensen's artwork for the purpose of sharing, selling or downloading. You may make letters/numbers for your own individual use on tags but you must only use my work in the tags where you are using the alphas. You may not use alphas made with my work with any other artist as that would be considered mixing artists. And you may not use the alphas alone without using Barbara's art in the tag
as the art would not be recognizable as Barbara's if just used as an alpha.
19. Dolls....you may not chop the heads off of my tubes or images to pass out or to use to make "dolls".
20. You may use my work in avatars, AVS. When using my images in the 150x150 sized graphics you must put the © Barbara Jensen and your license #. You do not have to add the url on graphics of this small size.
21. You may not use Barbara Jensen images or tubes to decorate commercial websites where items are sold.
Examples are....tourney sites, blogs, auction pages, your own personal website where you sell items. A commercial license must be obtained to use Barbara Jensen art on "for profit" websites.
22. Layered Tubes....you are allowed to change the colors of the layers and even erase!
23. Scrap kit designers: You may not use Barbara Jensen artwork to make inspired by scrap kits, Barbara has a scrap kit maker who does that.
You may not take the tube previews and use them elsewhere to advertise your scrap kits.
You can be inspired by an artist tube and choose colors from anywhere. Pick a name for your kit.
Example: Happy Times - This is fine to do!
If you want to make a tag with the tube that you picked the colors from this is fine to do. You can say “Hey this is a new kit I made called Happy Times here’s a tag I made using my new kit and artwork of Barbara Jensen. Then link the kit, link the tube.
What you can not do is advertise the kit as inspired by Barbara Jensen art. You can not name the kit using my name.
This becomes a commercial gain by using the artists artwork and name. Please refer back to tou #6.
24. FACEBOOK TIMELINES: No url is allowed on Facebook timelines so they must be credited with the ©Barbara Jensen and your license # only. Since no url is allowed Timelines cannot be posted as a tag.